SELECT id, scientific_name, cultivar_name, common_name, description FROM plant WHERE 1 = 1 AND container_plant = 1 ORDER BY scientific_name LIMIT 0, 20
Number of plants found: 1223. Maximum shown per page: 20. Number of pages: 62.
1. Abelia (Abelia grandiflora)
2. Abelia (Abelia x grandiflora)
3. Chinese lantern (Abutilon)
A fast growing decorative shrub with pendulous flowers which resemble hanging lanterns, in various colours from pink, red, orange, yellow and white. It is long flowering, in warmer climates they can flower all year round. Best in sub-tropical areas and also for temperate climates....
4. Chinese Lantern, Trailing Abutilon (Abutilon megapotamicum)
A hardy shrub with pendulous yellow bell flowers with contrasting orange-red caps, it grows to around two and a half metres high and wide. Long flowering from spring through to autumn, best in a sub-tropical climate, but can be also be grown in temperate areas....
5. Gold Dust Wattle (Acacia acinacea)
6. Cootamundra Wattle (Acacia baileyana)
7. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
8. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
9. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
10. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
11. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
12. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
13. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
14. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
15. Knife Blade Wattle (Acacia cultriformis)
16. Cinnamon Wattle (Acacia leprosa)
17. Wattle (Acacia pravissima)
18. Wattle (Acacia spathulifolia)
19. Hairy Wattle (Acacia vestita)
The weeping greyish foliage coupled with a manageable size and brilliant spring displays of golden yellow flowers have made this a very popular wattle in cultivation. It forms a medium to tall shrub with very dense foliage that makes it an excellent screening plant or...
20. Fijian Fire Plant (Acalypha godseffiana)
Not what you are looking for? Perform another search.