SELECT id, scientific_name, cultivar_name, common_name, description FROM plant WHERE 1 = 1 AND suitable_for_hedging = 1 ORDER BY scientific_name LIMIT 0, 20
Number of plants found: 293. Maximum shown per page: 20. Number of pages: 15.
1. Abelia (Abelia)
Abelias are popular garden shrubs, hardy and drought tolerant, and relatively pest free. They also flower for months, with the flowers making a lovely contrast to the glossy foliage. Plant Abelia in sun or part shade. It will do best in a moist humus rich...
2. Abelia, Golden abelia (Abelia grandiflora)
3. Abelia (Abelia grandiflora)
4. Abelia (Abelia x grandiflora)
5. Abelia (Abelia x grandiflora)
6. Chinese lantern (Abutilon)
A fast growing decorative shrub with pendulous flowers which resemble hanging lanterns, in various colours from pink, red, orange, yellow and white. It is long flowering, in warmer climates they can flower all year round. Best in sub-tropical areas and also for temperate climates....
7. Chinese Lantern, Trailing Abutilon (Abutilon megapotamicum)
A hardy shrub with pendulous yellow bell flowers with contrasting orange-red caps, it grows to around two and a half metres high and wide. Long flowering from spring through to autumn, best in a sub-tropical climate, but can be also be grown in temperate areas....
8. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
9. Acalypha, copperleaves, Fijian fireplant, beefsteak plant (Acalypha wilkesiana)
Acalypha are spreading shrubs grown for their multicoloured foliage and tropical feel. They come in a great range of leaf colours and combination of colours. Despite their lush looks, they are tough and drought tolerant once established, and are very easy care plants in temperate,...
10. Lilly Pilly (Acmena smithii)
11. Lilly Pilly (Acmena smithii)
12. Lilly Pilly (Acmena smithii)
13. Lilly pilly (Acmena smithii)
14. Lilly pilly (Acmena smithii)
15. Lilly Pilly (Acmena smithii)
16. Willow Peppermint (Agonis flexuosa)
17. Willow Peppermint (Agonis flexuosa)
18. Willow Peppermint (Agonis flexuosa)
19. Willow Peppermint (Agonis flexuosa)
20. Peppermint gum, Agonis (Agonis flexuosa)
Not what you are looking for? Perform another search.