SELECT id, scientific_name, cultivar_name, common_name, description FROM plant WHERE 1 = 1 AND groundcover = 1 ORDER BY scientific_name LIMIT 0, 20
Number of plants found: 347. Maximum shown per page: 20. Number of pages: 18.
1. Gold Dust Wattle (Acacia acinacea)
2. Cootamundra Wattle (Acacia baileyana)
3. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
4. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
5. Knife Blade Wattle (Acacia cultriformis)
6. Wattle (Acacia pravissima)
7. Wattle (Acacia spathulifolia)
8. Red cats tail, Chenille plant, Firetail, Acalypha (Acalypha reptans)
Acalypha reptans is a tropical or subtropical subshrub with decorative pendulous tassels of red flowers in summer to autumn. An easy care, low maintenance plant. They are good garden feature plants, for massed plantings and borders, and for containers. They can be used as indoor...
9. Flame Bush (Adenanthos cuneatus)
10. Jugflower (Adenanthos cuneatus)
11. Lily of the Nile (Agapanthus)
12. Agapanthus, Lily of the Nile (Agapanthus orientalis)
13. Agapanthus (Agapanthus orientalis)
14. Agapanthus, Lily of the Nile (Agapanthus praecox)
15. Ajuga, Carpet bugle, Bugle (Ajuga reptans)
16. Blue Bugle (Ajuga reptans)
Ajuga reptans is a useful creeping groundcover perennial plant with dark green leaves and spikes of blue flowers in spring. The foliage is glossy and attractive, and it grows by sending out runners on the soil, which root along their length. This creates a dense...
17. Joy weed, Alternanthera, Gomphrena (Alternanthera aurea)
18. Joy weed, Calico plant, Alternanthera (Alternanthera bettzickiana)
19. Joy weed, Calico plant, Alternanthera, Gomphrena (Alternanthera brasiliana)
Alternanthera brasiliana is a colourful groundcovering perennial. Use as a contrast or accent plant in warmer areas, or as an annual in cooler climates, as it is frost tender. It makes a good low hedge plant, for massed plantings, for contrast in flower beds, and...
20. Joy weed, Alternanthera, Gomphrena, Calico plant (Alternanthera dentata)
Alternanthera dentata is a low growing, groundcovering perennial with colourful foliage. It makes a great contrast or accent plant in warmer areas, and is low maintenance. It is frost tender, and can be used as an annual in cooler climates. It makes a good low...
Not what you are looking for? Perform another search.