SELECT id, scientific_name, cultivar_name, common_name, description FROM plant WHERE 1 = 1 AND scientific_name LIKE '%Acacia%' ORDER BY scientific_name LIMIT 0, 20
Number of plants found: 22. Maximum shown per page: 20. Number of pages: 2.
1. Gold Dust Wattle (Acacia acinacea)
2. Cootamundra Wattle (Acacia baileyana)
3. Cootamundra Wattle (Acacia baileyana)
4. Cootamundra wattle (Acacia baileyana)
This is a very fast growing small tree with beautiful grey feathery foliage and bright yellow flowers in winter. The winter flowering is often so prolific that it hides the foliage. The colour and texture of the leaves is a year round feature. This species does...
5. Wyalong wattle (Acacia cardiophylla)
The feathery foliage coupled with bright yellow spring flowers and a relatively compact habit make this a wattle well worth planting in your garden. This popular shrub grows upright, and can vary from low growing to quite tall. This shrub has greyish green, finely divided heart-shaped...
6. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
7. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
8. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
9. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
10. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
11. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
12. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
13. River Wattle (Acacia cognata)
14. Wattle (Acacia cognata)
15. Knife Blade Wattle (Acacia cultriformis)
16. Flinders Range Wattle (Acacia iteaphylla)
This adaptable wattle features beautiful silvery weeping foliage with a great display of pale yellow flowers in spring. It is a medium to large shrub with longish, narrow leaves and it varies in the degree to which these weep, with some forms of the species...
17. Cinnamon Wattle (Acacia leprosa)
18. Wattle (Acacia pravissima)
19. Wattle (Acacia spathulifolia)
20. Hairy Wattle (Acacia vestita)
The weeping greyish foliage coupled with a manageable size and brilliant spring displays of golden yellow flowers have made this a very popular wattle in cultivation. It forms a medium to tall shrub with very dense foliage that makes it an excellent screening plant or...
Not what you are looking for? Perform another search.