SELECT id, scientific_name, cultivar_name, common_name, description FROM plant WHERE 1 = 1 AND salt_tolerant = 1 ORDER BY scientific_name LIMIT 0, 20
Number of plants found: 790. Maximum shown per page: 20. Number of pages: 40.
1. Abelia, Golden abelia (Abelia grandiflora)
2. Abelia (Abelia grandiflora)
3. Wattle (Acacia cognata)
4. Flinders Range Wattle (Acacia iteaphylla)
This adaptable wattle features beautiful silvery weeping foliage with a great display of pale yellow flowers in spring. It is a medium to large shrub with longish, narrow leaves and it varies in the degree to which these weep, with some forms of the species...
5. Wattle (Acacia spathulifolia)
6. Red cats tail, Chenille plant, Firetail, Acalypha (Acalypha reptans)
Acalypha reptans is a tropical or subtropical subshrub with decorative pendulous tassels of red flowers in summer to autumn. An easy care, low maintenance plant. They are good garden feature plants, for massed plantings and borders, and for containers. They can be used as indoor...
7. Acalypha, copperleaves, Fijian fireplant, beefsteak plant (Acalypha wilkesiana)
Acalypha are spreading shrubs grown for their multicoloured foliage and tropical feel. They come in a great range of leaf colours and combination of colours. Despite their lush looks, they are tough and drought tolerant once established, and are very easy care plants in temperate,...
8. Lilly Pilly (Acmena smithii)
9. Lilly Pilly (Acmena smithii)
10. Lilly Pilly (Acmena smithii)
11. Lilly pilly (Acmena smithii)
12. Lilly Pilly (Acmena smithii)
13. Flannel Flower (Actinotus helianthi)
The shape and felt-like texture of the flowers and foliage make this one of our most iconic wildflowers. There are a number of wild forms of this species from compact bun-shaped plants to taller shrub-like habits. The flowers can be cut for indoor decoration and this...
14. Flame Bush (Adenanthos cuneatus)
15. Jugflower (Adenanthos cuneatus)
16. Woolly Bush (Adenanthos sericeus)
17. Bromeliad (Aechmea weilbachii)
Aechmea weilbachii is an attractive bromeliad that has long lasting purple flowers with red bracts from autumn to spring. It has soft shiny leaves, and readily forms clumps. It is relatively slow growing, and is not frost tolerant. It likes a semi shaded position, under trees...
18. Black rose, Crassula, Aeonium (Aeonium arboreum)
19. Houseleek, Crassula, Aeonium (Aeonium arboreum)
20. Horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum)
The horse chestnut is a lovely deciduous specimen tree for large gardens, parks and farms. It produces a lovely display of white panicles of flowers that are attractively marked with yellow aging to pink in late spring to summer. It is a vigorous, spreading rounded...
Not what you are looking for? Perform another search.