SELECT id, scientific_name, cultivar_name, common_name, description FROM plant WHERE 1 = 1 AND long_flowering = 1 ORDER BY scientific_name LIMIT 0, 20
Number of plants found: 1013. Maximum shown per page: 20. Number of pages: 51.
1. Abelia (Abelia)
Abelias are popular garden shrubs, hardy and drought tolerant, and relatively pest free. They also flower for months, with the flowers making a lovely contrast to the glossy foliage. Plant Abelia in sun or part shade. It will do best in a moist humus rich...
2. Abelia, Golden abelia (Abelia grandiflora)
3. Abelia (Abelia grandiflora)
4. Abelia (Abelia x grandiflora)
5. Chinese lantern (Abutilon)
A fast growing decorative shrub with pendulous flowers which resemble hanging lanterns, in various colours from pink, red, orange, yellow and white. It is long flowering, in warmer climates they can flower all year round. Best in sub-tropical areas and also for temperate climates....
6. Chinese Lantern, Trailing Abutilon (Abutilon megapotamicum)
A hardy shrub with pendulous yellow bell flowers with contrasting orange-red caps, it grows to around two and a half metres high and wide. Long flowering from spring through to autumn, best in a sub-tropical climate, but can be also be grown in temperate areas....
7. Flinders Range Wattle (Acacia iteaphylla)
This adaptable wattle features beautiful silvery weeping foliage with a great display of pale yellow flowers in spring. It is a medium to large shrub with longish, narrow leaves and it varies in the degree to which these weep, with some forms of the species...
8. Red cats tail, Chenille plant, Firetail, Acalypha (Acalypha reptans)
Acalypha reptans is a tropical or subtropical subshrub with decorative pendulous tassels of red flowers in summer to autumn. An easy care, low maintenance plant. They are good garden feature plants, for massed plantings and borders, and for containers. They can be used as indoor...
9. Lilly Pilly (Acmena smithii)
10. Lilly Pilly (Acmena smithii)
11. Flame Bush (Adenanthos cuneatus)
12. Jugflower (Adenanthos cuneatus)
13. Bromeliad (Aechmea weilbachii)
Aechmea weilbachii is an attractive bromeliad that has long lasting purple flowers with red bracts from autumn to spring. It has soft shiny leaves, and readily forms clumps. It is relatively slow growing, and is not frost tolerant. It likes a semi shaded position, under trees...
14. Horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum)
The horse chestnut is a lovely deciduous specimen tree for large gardens, parks and farms. It produces a lovely display of white panicles of flowers that are attractively marked with yellow aging to pink in late spring to summer. It is a vigorous, spreading rounded...
15. Agapanthus, Lily of the Nile (Agapanthus orientalis)
16. Agapanthus, Lily of the Nile (Agapanthus orientalis)
17. Agapanthus (Agapanthus orientalis)
18. Agapanthus (Agapanthus orientalis)
19. Agapanthus, lily of the Nile, Aunt Aggie's pants (Agapanthus praecox)
Agapanthus is a hardy bulbous perennial plant with long, strappy, glossy leaves. It bears large umbels of flowers in summer. There are dwarf varieties that can be used for borders, as well as large varieties. Agapanthus are very low maintenance plants, and will survive and...
20. Agapanthus, Lily of the Nile (Agapanthus praecox)
Not what you are looking for? Perform another search.